OREGON CITY, OR 97045-2211
Our client was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1997. Their mission is to bring best-in-class rental management service by providing clear, timely, expert guidance to help their clients maximize their rental investment property, while providing unrivaled satisfaction and a personalized response. They strive to inspire trust and confidence with every interaction through professional, accurate and clear communications the clients can rely on.
As the Receptionist/Maintenance Dispatcher you’ll be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for callers, visitors, clients, and vendors, mail distribution, maintenance scheduling and requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. They will expect you to have exceptional customer service, time management and organizational skills.
- Opens and closes office and ensures office is ready for business
- Evaluates maintenance requests, sets priorities, and processes work orders
- Dispatch the current Maintenance technician with the work order
- Evaluates and provides assistance on gathering estimates
- Retrieves messages from voicemail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Welcomes on-site visitors / monitors visitor access / and issues passes when required
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications
- Order supplies for the office and parts for Maintenance team
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 years’ receptionist related experience and/or training
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Respectfully takes direction from the Manager
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as a flexible spending account and a 401(k) plan.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.