Custodian - Facility Housekeeper - U-Haul of Lake Oswego
START TODAY, GET PAID TODAY! New Hires eligible for $100 CASH BONUS ?
Are you organized and proactive? Do you have an eye for detail? Custodians set the stage for U-Haul’s exceptional service by keeping the U-Haul facility clean and inviting. Start your career at U-Haul and join an exceptional, supportive team.
U-Haul Offers Custodians:
- Flexible scheduling
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Life insurance
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels and more
- 401k options
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Provide sweeping, vacuuming, wiping, and mopping for storage units, hallways, restrooms, elevator, etc.
- Dispose of trash
- Maintain and track cleaning supply inventory, requesting supplies as needed
Custodian Minimum Qualifications:
- Organization skills
- Willingness to learn
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights, and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50lbs assisted or unassisted.
Apply today at https://jobs.uhaul.com/OpenJobs