Revenue Assurance Group
Revenue Assurance Group
Columbia Collection Service is a third-party agency who supports businesses in all industries and provides recovery services that few companies can stand up against. As one of the leading agencies in Milwaukie, Oregon, we are looking for high-energy individuals with diverse backgrounds and interests who are passionate about serving others for positions in our Revenue Assurance Group. Our focus is to provide exceptional client and consumer satisfaction while improving the patient experience and continually looking to improve and maximize recovery.
Revenue Assurance Specialists have the honor, privilege, and reward of engaging with consumers and clients building rapport, trust, and developing a two-way partnership demonstrating unity to achieve mutually acceptable goals. We desire individuals who understand the importance of work-life balance, are flexible, creative, demonstrate compassion, have their own story to tell, and want to come, stay, and do their best work. They must be results-driven, dependable, respectful, coachable, and team players. Revenue Assurance Specialists must possess the skills and abilities to negotiate, problem-solve, and demonstrate good judgment, making sound choices to maximize recoveries.
Being a part of our team is a commitment to protect our clients, consumers, company, and community while contributing to the support and implementation of our mission and the movement to improve the reputation of the collection industry.
While we do have specific skills requested, we hire from all backgrounds and levels of experience. We hire the person, not just the resume.
- • Ability to daily manage one’s own time within a team environment, contacting consumers with balances, missed payments, reduced payments, and renegotiating.
- • Analyze and apply sound collection techniques to minimize delinquencies and maximize our client's revenue.
- • Adhere to federal and state guidelines as well as company compliance policies.
- • PC skills including knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Windows, etc.)
- • Take appropriate measures as a primary point of contact with consumers, clients and vendors, and apply significant, independent sound judgment, initiative, and tact during all communication.
- • Possesses the ability to multitask while maintaining excellent written and verbal communication skills, and navigate several software programs while staying engaged with responsible parties.
- • Prefer a minimum of 3 years' experience; but willing to discuss past employment with parallel skills.
- • 18 years of age.
- • High School Diploma.
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Columbia Collection Service, Inc 10888 SE Main Street, Suite 200 Milwaukie, OR 97222 503-635-9885 email@example.com
We offer best in class industry benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Flexible Monday – Friday schedules
• 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans following the first month after your hire date
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Continued Self-Paced Education
We are ready to welcome new talent and increase our diverse experience and knowledge base while improving the consumer and patient experience. Addressing COVID concerns, our first interview/meeting will be through video chat.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and times available.
Columbia Collection Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Columbia Collection Services, Inc., is committed to providing its employees with an environment that is free of harassment, discrimination and intimidation. It is the policy of Columbia Collection Services, Inc., to comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations and to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, gender identity, change of sex, and/or transgender status, or any protected status. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States. This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other terms and conditions of employment. Employment and promotion decisions will be based solely on merit, ability, achievement, experience, conduct and other legitimate business reasons. Interested candidates should NOT submit a photograph or video with a résumé. Résumés containing a photograph or video will not receive consideration. All employment with Columbia Collection Services, Inc., is "at-will" employment. Continued employment with Columbia Collection Services, Inc., is not guaranteed and all employees may be subject to discharge or discipline without notice or cause, at the sole discretion of Columbia Collection Services, Inc. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.